Salı, Şubat 28, 2006

Bugunlerde dinlemekten bikmadigim 2 parca:

1.LAZY-DEEP PURPLE

You’re lazy just stay in bed
You’re lazy just stay in bed
You don’t want no money
You don’t want no bread

If you’re drowning you don’t clutch no straw
If you’re drowning you don’t clutch no straw
You don’t want to live you don’t want to cry no more

Well my trying ain’t done no good
I said my trying ain’t done no good
You don’t make no effort no not like you should

Lazy you just stay in bed
Lazy you just stay in bed
You don’t want no money
You don’t want no bread

VEEEEE:

Kentucky woman
She shines in her own kind of light
She looks at you once in a day
And what’s wrong is alright
And I love her,
God knows I love her

Kentucky woman
She gets to know you
She gets to hold you
Kentucky woman

She ain’t the kind to turn
At the drop of her name
Well all the things she does
They turn you on just the same
And I love her,
God knows I love her

Kentucky woman
She gets to know you
She gets to hold you
Kentucky woman

I don’t want much
The good lord’s earth beneath my feet
A gentle touch
Cause that one girl in life is sweet and good
There ain’t no doubt, I’m talking about

Kentucky woman
She gets to know you
She gets to hold you
Kentucky woman

Kentucky woman she shines in her own kind of light
She looks at you once in a day
And what’s wrong is alright
And I love her, yes I do, I love her

Kentucky woman
She gets to know you
She gets to hold you
Kentucky woman
Kentucky woman
Kentucky woman
Kentucky woman

1 yorum:

Ayse dedi ki...

evi zoraki topladım Yasecim. Pazar sabahı brunch a arkadaşım gelmeseydi zordu çünkü sonrasında yine serdim..hoş şimdilik sadece odam dağınık. Barış gelene dek de tam bir temizlik olamayacak..
fotolar geç oldu ama beğendiğine sevindim. öptüm hepinizi